Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thirsty (for stuff) Thursday - Etsy Desirables

I'm incredibly sorry but I've been sick the past few days which has rendered me useless. But I wanted to get this post out because I've been looking forward to this all week!!  Last week I felt inspired to feature shrinky dink artists. So much can be done with shrink plastic and these Estians are able to create wonderful items that are each beautiful and unique. Please take a look at a new necklace in my shoppe, and then proceed to this week's eye candy! WOOHOO!
Red Erlenmeyer Flask Necklace
Onto this week's collection of goodies:

{Humpback Whale Necklace by sadlyharmless} $10
{Jelly Bean Necklace by BrokenFingersArt} $28



{Paisley Cuff by fullofcraft} $24


{Happy Hands Necklace by starsNscars} $13.56




{Bold Aztec Brook Earrings by Botny} $10


{Cute Wrap Around Cat Ring by greenmot} $6.99


{Plastic Xbox Game Controller Earrings by genericdisease} $3.00
{Happy Bread Studs by panduhmonium} $10


{Hot Air Balloon Studs by Coocachoo} $7

{Ceolacanth Pin by hellogaluchka} $8

There you have it! This week's Thirst (for stuff) Thursday: Shrinky dink edition. If you want, please check out the shops they all have fantastic items!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit. Please follow if you want to keep updated. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lani!

    Thanks so much for featuring my bread studs on your blog! I'm very happy to find someone who likes shrink plastic as much as I do! It's a really fun and versatile medium. :) Loving the other features as well.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! thank you for including my happy hands! i love shrink plastic, this blog post shows how versatile it can be. hurrah for shrinky dink! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my Jelly Bean necklace with all these awesome shrink plastic creations!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by, everyone! I am honored to promote your great items. Huzzah for shrink plastic artisans!

    ReplyDelete