Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Addendum: Jersey knit Bracelet

AHA! I did it, I told you I would didn't I? Alright, two bracelets were made after many attempts. All three examples were tried and my favorite ended up being the one using 3 fingers.

First attempt using the 3 finger technique using an old shirt from the bf :)
2nd attempted using 3 different colors (4 fingers)


Step 1: find cotton  T-shits that you can cut up and, cut 3 (or 4 if you have larger wrists) strips of Tshirt as if making a t-shirt cowl. Then follow the directions in connecting strips.

Then weave strip between fingers like that ^

Slip your fingers through starting with your pinkie finger.
Slip the rest of your fingers through. Continue this process of bending the striping over your palm followed by finger slipping until all 3 strips have been woven.



Just like this! Slip the end through the finger holes, then pull end strings tightly, and finally tie into a knot. Ta-da! A bracelet.

The bracelet should look something like this (minus the dog nose).

There you have it. I hope I have redeemed myself a bit. Send me pics of how yours turned out and I'll post them on the blog!
Thanks for tuning in! Be sure to check in tomorrow for a neat T(fs)T.

No comments:

Post a Comment