Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Squirly Brains

TIL: Natural hair oils help curls last longer.

Happy End of the Week!

To celebrate TGIF I've started making a How-To Tutorial! :D  I've also been racking my tiny brains trying to think of seasonal wearables. Thus far my crafty fingers have been able to manipulate wire into candy canes, trees and flasks. 0.o  Can you help me brain storm up some stylin' earrings to post/wear?

In the mean time please pleasure your eyes with my newest creatures...I mean creations!

The newest additions to the Trendy Science collection:
Trendy Science - Erlenmeyer Flask Earrings

Tis the season to wear adorable seasonal jewelry:
Green Christmas Tree Earrings <3
Candy Cane Earrings - Yummah!


These are the noobs and I hope you like them!  Comment, tag, or post; I implore you!

How-To Tutorial on it's way so please be sure to stay tuned in to nnvillan.blogspot.com