Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thirsty (for stuff) Thursday - Local Edition

Hello! Thank you for stopping by to check out the second edition of Thirsty (for stuff) Thursday.
This time its local --> Bay Area California local, can I get a OH YEAH BABY?!
           P.s. I'm going to start Free Earrings Friday, so check in to enter to win a pair of free earrings made by me :-)
Blue Sapphire Tentacle-ring - Octopus Me



Red and Black Patchwork Heart- Tireless Hearts


Nautilus Card - PassionateEye

Fantastic Green and Platinum Leather Earrings- Tomgirl


Floral Knitted Ear warmer - Crafty Today
And that's all folks! Oh, I have a few new items posted on flickr and my etsy shoppe. Here are some photos.



I hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment