Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(Belated) Make it Monday: Transforming Book into Purses

Welcome! I hope you had a pleasant weekend. Mine was full of Starcraft2 and mimosas :) 
Admittedly, I have not started this craft but I have been yearning to do this for a while. Speaking of which, this could be the motivation I need to go down to the Book Store (yes, that's the name of the store) and get a book and finally get started! But, this looks like a wonderful  idea that isn't too difficult. 


Click here to view the source page.
In other news my Etsy shoppe was featured in a blog! Exciting news :) Please go on over and check out the blog over at Melinus Treasures.

Also, yesterday I received a special request for octopus tentacle earrings: one of my favorites. I've only made a few pairs and this time was sure to make a pair for myself and here they are. They're incredibly odd, unique and fun! I would like to get another pair listed on my shoppe today. Feel free to request custom items from the shoppe because special requests are my favorite.
Blue Ringed Octopus Tentacle Earrings

Sorry for being a little lame, but I hope you like the introduction to a great craft idea.
Thank you for stopping by and hope that you're having the start to a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment