Etsy Shop

www.nnvillan.etsy.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thirsty (for stuff) Thursday - Newbie Edition

     Happy Thursday! I wanted to take a moment to thank you for checking out my blog, and a special thanks if you're a follower. It means a lot, and your support is greatly appreciated :)
      It's that time of the week where Etsy desirables are revealed. This week I was inspired to pounce on Etsy shops that are awaiting their first sale, so newbies or as I have learned in gaming speak: n00bs 0.o Let's give them some support with their new stores!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I've set up a FB page for my jewelry line. Please stop by and like it :) I would greatly appreciate it. Click Here to access the page.

Before we introduce the new sellers allow me to introduce a couple of my newest listings/items:

Enchanting Wings for $12



Small Pi Earrings - not yet listed...what do you think of them?

Side view of smaller pi earrings.
Allow me to introduce Great Items from Neophyte Sellers!

Domo Baby Bib by dwgifts for$25


Fabric Flower Brooch by TwoPartsLovely for $12



Blown Glass Tumbler by FireontheMountainAZ for $33
Due Citta Uno by mariabelle for $22
Musical Pocket Journal by KJNicol for $3.50

Butterflies on a Vintage Music Sheet by Vintage Lite for $10

Beautiful Multi-colored Feather Earrings by zoomazoom for $25
Hurricane Season 8-x-10-print by notsocrystalline $20
Quincy Monster iphone Pouch by Lizzybugwings for $15

Feminine Handmade Necklace bylasmedinas for $25






And there you have it. I hope you enjoyed these items and feel inclined to stop by their shops.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday despite any rainy weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment